CFC Deductions

How to Make CFC Deductions

For those Foreign Service retirees who want to make a CFC donation that is automatically deducted from their annuities, this is how it is done. When filling out the pledge card, please note that:

  1. The CFCNCA Reporting Number is 4155200.
  2. The payroll office location is Charleston.
  3. Under the "Contribution' area of the pledge card, check "Civilian" and write in the amount of your monthly gift. Then cross out "26 pay periods" and write in "12 monthy pay periods" and then mutliply your monthly contribution by 12 and put that figure in the "total annual contribution amt" box.
  4. Send your pledge card to Shelly Korengay, State Department, Office of Employee Relations, HR/ER/WLP Room H-236 SA-1, 2201 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20520.

Support AFSA

We do hope that you will consider supporting AFSA during the CFC drive each year. You can do so by designating either of the two following CFC charities: