Submissions are accepted until 90 days before the publication date of the intended monthly issue (subject to change based on events).
- JANUARY-FEBRUARY: Looking Ahead: U.S. Diplomacy for the 2020s
- MARCH: Notes to the New Administration
- APRIL: FS Realities in an Age of Disruption
- MAY: Arctic Diplomacy
- JUNE: Great Power Competition (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
- JULY-AUGUST: Diversity, Inclusion, Equity: An Update on Progress
- SEPTEMBER: 20 Years after 9/11—Diplomacy Lessons + Afghanistan Today
- OCTOBER: Climate Change Diplomacy
- NOVEMBER: FS Authors—In Their Own Write
- DECEMBER: AFSA Awards for Lifetime Contributions, Constructive Dissent and Outstanding Performance (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
Please send all submissions to email@example.com. For additional information, consult the FSJ author guidelines.