Submissions are accepted until 90 days before the publication date of the intended monthly issue (subject to change based on events).
- SEPTEMBER: Race & Diversity in the Foreign Service + UN at 75
- OCTOBER: Diversity and Inclusion in the Foreign Service + McCarthyism Revisited
- NOVEMBER: Shultz “On Trust” and FS Books Roundup
- DECEMBER: Recognizing Excellence and Dissent (AFSA Awards) + 25th Anniversary of Dayton Accords (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
- JANUARY-FEBRUARY: Looking Ahead: US Diplomacy for the 2020s
- MARCH: Notes to the New Administration
- APRIL: FS Realities in an Age of Disruption
- MAY: Polar Diplomacy and Climate Change
- JUNE: Great Power Competition (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
- JULY-AUGUST: Diversity, Inclusion, Equity: An Update on Progress
- SEPTEMBER: 20 Years after 9/11—Diplomacy Lessons
- OCTOBER: Afghanistan Today
- NOVEMBER: FS Authors—In Their Own Write
- DECEMBER: AFSA Awards for Lifetime Contributions, Constructive Dissent and Outstanding Performance (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, consult the FSJ author guidelines.