Foreign Commercial Service
Steve Morrison, FCS Vice President
Steve Morrison, FCS Vice President, welcomes you to the FCS AFSA web page. As you may know, AFSA is a professional association as well as a union, and I rely on our strong member base to advance our interest in both areas. My AFSA Governing Board term runs from July 2015 to July 2017. The current top priorities are increasing funding for the entire U.S. Commercial Service, global Markets, getting/protecting Overseas Comparability Pay, and getting senior pay approvals done in a timely manner. The FCS faces many challenges and I need your help and communication to help us advance your concerns. Let me know your concerns!
You may contact me at Steve.Morrison@trade.gov if you have questions or concerns.
Recent FSJ Articles
- Foreign Service Diversity and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (June 2015)
- Some Good News (Apr 2015)
- All Quiet on Set. Ready. Action? (Jan-Feb 2015)
- Happy Anniversary, Global Markets! (Nov 2014)
- Expanding Our Ranks (Sep 2014)
- A Positive Force (June 2014)
- The Budget Resource Merry-Go-Round (Apr 2014)
- Off to a Strong and Healthy Start (Jan-Feb 2014)
- AFSA Chiefs of Mission Guidelines
- AFSA 2014 Annual Report
- Understanding High Deductible Health Plans (OPM Web Site)