Submissions are accepted until 90 days before the publication date of the intended monthly issue (subject to change based on events).
- NOVEMBER 2019: Diplomats Remember 1989: Fall of the Berlin Wall
- DECEMBER 2019: The AFSA Awards + USAID Transformation (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
- JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2020: How They See Us (U.S.): Foreign Diplomats Reflect (plus annual Tax Guide)
- MARCH 2020: Russia and Ukraine
- APRIL 2020: FS Career Management
- MAY 2020: Nuclear Diplomacy
- JUNE 2020: Human Rights and Diplomacy (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
- JULY-AUGUST 2020: Diversity in the Foreign Service
- SEPTEMBER 2020: UNGA at 75 + U.S. Election Through Eyes of Foreign Journalists
- OCTOBER 2020: Climate Change and Arctic Diplomacy
- NOVEMBER 2020: In Their Own Write FS Books Roundup
- DECEMBER 2020: AFSA Awards and Dissent + 25th Anniversary of Dayton Accords (plus semiannual Education Supplement)
Please send all submissions to email@example.com. For additional information, consult the FSJ author guidelines.